experience and agility meet to benefit you
Rick D. Lambert
- Business & Complex Litigation
- Employment (Employer and Employee)
- Cannabis related litigation
- Legal Malpractice
Rick Lambert advocates for the rights of his clients with passion and ability, yielding great success for the last 15 years. He has litigated cases against some of the world's largest companies and has recovered tens of millions for his clients. Rick is capable and equipped to handle any type of litigation matter that a client might have and brings his experience, tenacity, and personal touch to every case.
Rick represents both employees and employers with navigating the complex labor laws in California, including PAGA claims. He represents both small and large businesses in business disputes, shareholder and partner embezzlement and theft claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, fraud actions, and breach of contract actions. He also represents cannabis related businesses in transactional and litigation related matters including structuring at startup, compliance, licensing and preparing agreements for limited liability companies.
Rick, a native Northern Californian, attended Occidental College earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics in 2004. Rick attended California Western School of Law, receiving his Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude in 2007. While in law school, Rick was a member of the California Western Law Review & International Law Journal, an Academic Honors Instructor, and earned three Awards for Academic Achievement. He is admitted to practice law before all courts of the State of California and the Southern, Central, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rick is active in the community. He supports the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, the Girl Scouts, and Folsom Youth Sports.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- California, 2007
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- The State Bar of California , Member